Friday, February 08, 2013

George Kenney's latest at Electric Politics


Dear Michael,

There's a question I still want to get at with regard to the Congo -- whether it's a real country or, put differently, whether the U.S. should consider its borders sacrosanct. I take that up here (and in one further podcast in March), in the first third of my conversation with Dan Simpson, former U.S. Ambassador to the Congo (1995-98). But since Dan is now an editorial writer and columnist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and has written quite a few provocative things, much of which I agree with, I thought it would be interesting to also have a more general, somewhat random exchange.

As always, thanks very much for listening and, please, if you like the show don't hesitate to forward the link.

Best,

g.

http://www.electricpolitics.com/podcast/2013/02/wrangling_the_facts.html

No comments: