Monday, October 06, 2008

Daily Kos: Palin offends small town Kansans

Soon the radical Kansas Christians will be tired, broke ... and dangerous
I say she's nothing but a pretty sock puppet for the wealthy who need empty headed religious nut-jobs, like her, to win the election and ram through a Cornpone Nazis dictatorship they need for the immediate future.

And the wealthy (Christian or otherwise) do not think of anything but their immediate future.

The drunk Kansan Republicans that I run into, and there's plenty of them who march to Church every Sunday, want to vote for her just so they can dream of having sex with her (and I'm being polite about what words they really use) ... Maybe there's more reasons to be damn suspicious about supporting her and Senator "Cancerous Timebomb" McCain but in the meantime:

"This is the thing, for all Palin's talking about how she's just a regular hockey mom, I don't think she's connecting with voters here in the Republican strong-holds. Oh, I don't think that Obama has any shot in hell of winning Kansas...after all the state overwhelming voted for Bush. But, I do wonder if people in Kansas, many of whom still support Bush, are thinking about sitting this election out, I wonder how many small town folks in swing states are thinking the same thing? ..." Palin offends small town Kansans

No comments: