Monday, June 20, 2005

"ANOTHER TREE HOUSE HERO" (Part three)

ANOTHER
BUSHZARRO WORLD
TELEPHONE FUNDRAISER
FOR CHRISTIAN ZIONISTS TELEVISION
Posted by Hello
"Yeah, I'd knowd that, the war on dem Iranians has already begun. Sure just in time too, we been winning the Iraqis and liberatin' so many since the President won deh re - election!
I hope we jest bomb'em dis time, we got the troops next door, but bombs is best.
It's a gewd time to bomb dem Iranians, jest in time for their elections over there. We'll teach dem some shit.
I knowd it, I been calling dat C - Span channel tellin' how full of shit dhey are about dem Limey Downing Street memos!!! T'ain't Right! Damn straight! Dhose nitwits ought to git their lights turned off - jes like we did dhat damn Dan Rather. Yuck! Yuck! Sure sign me up, I'm good for $50 bucks.
I don't care if yeh pray fer me....
And dhat damn commie pinko PUBLIC BROADCASTING channel - see how we gonna shut them down - make me a member of dheir Board of Snirectors, too!
I knowd dhat, ain't that funny, talk about sneaky. I tell yah our President is sooooo smart!
We ain't 'leavin' no kid behind' - except for dem military recruiters - uh huh,
We ISSS WINNING AGAIN!
I knowd it, I knowd it, uh huh, uh huh .... so let me ask yeh somethin' When is we gettin' dem Social Security refund checks? "
See also:

No comments: